ZenSourcer has two methods for syncing emails you send to Greenhouse.
Enable Automatic Email Sync (recommended)
If you send us your Greenhouse admin key, we can enable automatic syncing
- ZenSourcer automatically syncs all messages with email addresses that match a candidate profile in Greenhouse.
- ZenSourcer syncs both messages to candidates and candidate replies.
- ZenSourcer syncs all emails sent or received in Gmail (not just those sent through ZenSourcer sequences).
To enable automatic email sync with Greenhouse, email email@example.com.
- Greenhouse automatically sync all outgoing messages sent in this sequence if there's a Greenhouse profile with an email address that matches the recipient's email address.
- If the recipients email address is not in Greenhouse, Greenhouse creates an empty profile for you, so make sure to upload each candidate to Greenhouse before sending your sequence using the BCC field.
- Candidate replies cannot be tracked using the BCC field.
- Note that updating the default BCC setting at https://www.zensourcer.com/settings only affects new sequences (you'll have to update existing sequences manually). Also note that editing the BCC setting on sequences only affects recipients added to the sequence after the setting change.