Visit https://www.zensourcer.com/stats to view overall stats for yourself and for your team.
Candidates vs Activity
The most important configuration is "Candidates" vs "Activity". The metrics that each tab displays look similar, but are quite different.
The "Candidates" tab shows a cohort view, which helps you understand the effectiveness of your outreach (e.g. open rate / reply rate / interested rate). Of the candidates you sent new sequences to in a time period, it tells you how many of them opened / replied / were interested at any time in the future.
Take the "2 quarters ago" row in the table above for example:
- 69 Sent -- You started a sequence for 69 recipients 2 quarters ago.
- 61 Opened -- Of the 69 recipients you started a sequence for 2 quarters ago, 61 of them opened that sequence, which leads to a 88% open rate. Each recipient can only count once, and they may have opened the sequence this quarter, last quarter, or two quarters ago.
- 41 Replied -- Of the 69 recipients you started a sequence for 2 quarters ago, 41 replied to that sequence, giving you a 59% reply rate. Again, each recipient can only count once, and they may have replied to your sequence this quarter, last quarter, or two quarters ago.
- 5 Interested -- Of the 69 recipients you started a sequence for 2 quarters ago, you marked 5 of them as interested, which leads to a 7% interested rate.
The "Activity" tab shows how many activities you performed for a given time period, which helps you understand where you are spending your time.
Taking the same "2 quarters ago" example, on the activity tab, ZenSourcer tells you:
- Viewed on LinkedIn -- You viewed 1,616 candidates on LinkedIn 2 quarters ago.
- Added to ZenSourcer -- You saved a PDF resume for 824 candidates 2 quarters ago.
- First messages sent -- You sent 69 first messages 2 quarters ago.
- Followups sent -- You sent 81 followups 2 quarters ago.
- ... etc
One of the key differences between "Candidates" and "Activity" is that rates don't make sense in the "Activity" view. For example, say you sent ten sequences 1 quarter ago, and zero sequence this quarter.
- If a candidate replies this quarter to any of the ten sequence you sent last quarter, those replies would count towards this quarter in the activity view. This could lead to a reply rate that is greater than 100%, which doesn't make much sense.
- In the candidates view, those replies would count for last quarter.
My Stats vs Team Stats
By default, ZenSourcer shows you your stats, but clicking on "Team Stats" will show you stats across your entire team. You can filter by specific team members by typing their names in the search box.
And clicking "Overall" will aggregate the team's stats in the table view.
Quarters vs Months vs Weeks vs Days
By default, we show you stats by Month, but ZenSourcer can aggregate by Quarters / Months / Weeks / Days.
You can also pull stats for a specific project by searching for the project. On "My Stats", you can filter by your own project, and on "Team Stats", you can filter by team projects.
Downloading a CSV
Download CSV to pull the stats for all of time for the dashboard configuration you're currently looking at. The CSV will take into account all of the configuration at the top:
- "My Stats" vs "Team Stats"
- "Candidates" vs "Activity"
- "Quarters" vs "Months" vs "Weeks" vs "Days"